Vertigo Motors is proud to present the new, Limited Edition, 2020 Vertigo-Vertical-Model R2. This new Model R has been revised extensively both internally & externally. It is the direct evolution of it’s already hugely successful predecessor. This new model benefits from a full year of technical advancements & developments following feedback from our World Championship Factory Team. This ensures the new 2020 R model is even more refined and advanced than ever before. This new racing model is available in the Vertigo engine range 125, 200, 250 and 300cc versions. Each of these versions have been subject to a meticulous testing & technical development by our engineers. If you demand the ultimate in quality, advanced technology & performance, then this in the bike for you!
2020 R2 Engine Features
• New Airbox & Twin Air Filter: This complete redesign of the airbox helps to greatly increase engine performance. It is also much slimmer than in previous models. Giving the bike a leaner & more aggressive look.
• Racing Throttle Body: This gives a much faster and even more precise throttle response, throughout the rev range.
• New Factory Exhaust: Helps increase engine performance & response.
• Flywheel Weight Kit 366g: Allows the power delivery of the bike to be even smoother & more controlled, helping to optimise drive and traction in all conditions.
• Carbon Fibre Engine Case Guards: Added protection for the engine cases, whilst adding to the overall racing look of the bike.
• Intercooler In Anodised Red Finish: Helps to keep the engine running at it’s optimum temperature.
• New 2020 R2 Spec Mapping: Together with other engine upgrades provides +4CV & 10% more torque.