After two months without off-road riding, the Red World Champions of Enduro are back with a new Model Year.
The Italian bike designed and assembled entirely at Betamotor’s Rignano sull’Arno premises, brings in the new 2021 RR Range with numerous evolutions of the new generation model launched in 2020. In 2019, the world-renowned duo Steve Holcombe and Brad Freeman achieved a double world victory unprecedented for Beta. Holcombe became E3 World Champion, while Freeman achieved the same result for the prestigious Enduro G.
In addition to the tests performed in competition fields, the huge success of the RRs among enthusiasts all over the world has enabled Betamotor technicians to further test, develop, and improve the RR’s, resulting in a 2021 bike that is a mix of high quality, technological innovation, and riding pleasure.
This relentless quest for success which has been built on top level competitions, exhausting tests of Beta’s research and development team, and feedbacks from enthusiasts have made it possible to fine-tune and apply numerous improvements on the new RR’s. A more aggressive look and an all-red colouration are the icing on the cake for this Model Year-with the Beta logo in centre stage on the radiator shrouds.
RR 350cc: This is the easiest-to-handle bike in the 4-stroke model range; it favors high-rev riding yet retains a very linear power output.
RR 390cc: With an ideal handling to power ratio, its winning feature lies in its outstanding traction.
RR430cc: A high-performance engine that is at its best when the rider exploits the long gearing and significant torque.
RR 480cc: This bike best expresses itself in wide open spaces. Its characteristics are similar to the 430 model but with even greater torque and power, suitable for more expert and physically fit riders.
NEW UPDATES LIST:
- Updated chassis in the steering headarea and in the reinforcedplates for improved feel and durability. The accessories supplied have been modified to provide better protection against wear.
- Improved rear subframe, more robust and durable.
- New side-panel mounting, for easier installation.
- Updated tank cover cap for improved mounting.
- Renewed seat improved on both the base plateand the foam –now providing better support fora more comfortable ride.
- Optimization of the air filter box for improved waterproofing; new mounting in the filter inspection side panel for a more practical use.
- New electrical system, with improved charging efficiency.
- Upgrade of numerous internal components of the ZF fork, to further improve fluidity and reliability.
- New shock absorber setting to increase traction.
- Updated speedometer giving better reliability and precision.
- New bright red colouring and graphics.