For any youngster eager to ride a real motorcycle, the Beta RR 50 has always been a dream bike.
This is a ’50 cc runabout’ in terms of engine displacement only. Everything else is top-of-the-range: assertive styling, features normally seen on bigger-engined bikes, top-class finish, a perfect mix of maneuverability and stability plus superb riding ‘feel’.
RR 50 Motard Track
This top-of-the-range bike is – in terms of both technical features and aesthetics – a direct derivative from racing competition. The features that put it right at the top of its category are:
- Precision-cast footpegs
- Black swingarm
- Adjustable upside-down 41 mm fork
- Tapered 28.5 mm brace-less handlebar
- Expansion chamber exhaust with nickel-plated finish
- Red-anodized aluminum silencer
- Spoked aluminum wheels with black rims
- Fuel-oil mixer
- Unified single-key security system (for ignition, steering lock and fuel cap)
- Passenger grab rails incorporated in the rear plastic body
- Dual color (white/black)