One of the European best-sellers of the sector, with the widest range in terms of versions and colors, with which generations of riders have grown up, is back with a new model completely renewed in chassis, engine and design.
The new RR 50 2021 in the Enduro and Motard versions have now a new chassis, an entertaining Euro 5 engine, and design inspired by the bigger and world-emblazoned RR enduro (7 times world champion with Holcombe and 5 times with Freeman). A mix of racing style and pure fun, ready to make the teen riders dream.
The 50cc sector is growing throughout Europe and is now back to riding the wave thanks to the new trends and also to the new commuting habits caused by the pandemic, where solo-riding is preferred to other kinds of shared transport also by the teenagers. Often unfairly ignored, the 50cc market is a precious starting point for futures riders as well as a good training for the more conscious car drivers. It is a matter of fact that riders have a more aware approach to driving cars, as well, having a quicker reaction span along with a better capability of behaving in traffic. This is because they have been used to riding a vehicle using their balance since a very young age. This is why the offer of geared 50cc is anything but trivial and aimed towards a street-smart audience: teenagers who are now starting to fine-tune their taste for motorbikes characteristics and performances. The older generation of motorbikes that only young kids would use have been replaced by actual motorbikes, refined in featured and safety. Real motorbikes, even if at a km/h speed.
Beta has always believed and invested in this segment, and this year it does it raising the ante. The 50cc Enduro and Motard range has been completely renewed and developed following the attitude that characterizes the rest of Beta range, aiming to transmit confidence and providing amusement in order to improve one’s riding ability to the their best.
RR 50 ENDURO
Inspired by its bigger sisters competing in the
WEC World Championship for both technical
and aesthetic features, the RR 50 Enduro is
born to face all kinds of terrain, from free-time
practice to daily commuting.
– RR Enduro
Colors: Red / White
– RR Enduro Sport
Colors: Red / White
– RR Enduro Racing
- 2-stroke single-cylinder engine, 6 gears, liquid-cooled, equipped with oil mixer (except for
the RR 50 Racing).
- New gearshift with new forged forks for a more precise clutching and an even more
reactive and satisfying riding style.
- New gas vapors recovery system as per Euro 5 regulations.
- New filter box. Integral part of the vehicle design, it has been developed to reduce the
noise following the current regulations. Even more practical with a quick-release system
for an easier maintenance ̶ just as the racing motorbikes.
- New chassis with a revised geometry, for better handling and improved agility.
- New design: pure racing style inspired by the bigger RR 2T/4T. Everything is brand-new:
tank design, plastics (mask, conveyer, side panels) and saddle.
- Rear subframe in technical polymer which perfectly integrates the electric components,
the filter box, and the steel brackets. An organic and modern design meant for grown-ups.
- Longer swingarm for an increased riding stability and a better traction.
- Shock absorbers reviewed in the stroke for the Enduro versions
- New exhaust: compact, racing, worthy of a real motorbike.
- New single-lock system. Just one key for steering lock/ignition, tank, and saddle. More
convenience and safety.
- New rear LED taillight, for a better vehicle identification.
- Brakes: front Ø 260 mm, rear Ø 220 mm
- New 6,5L tank.
- New micro-casted footrests, for an unprecedented riding control.
- Stunning decal graphics: a unique style that does not go unnoticed.
DIFFERENCES WITH THE STANDARD VERSION
- Aluminum swingarm.
- Upside-down ø 41 mm adjustable fork.
- Cone-shaped ø 28,5 mm handlebar with no cross bar.
- Red anodized aluminum muffler.
- Rear suspension with progressive leverage.
- Rear shock absorber with gas tank, adjustable in pre-charge, compression and rebound.
- No counter balancer shaft: less engine inertia for better racing performance.
- Double radiator.
- Alloy rims.
- No mixer ̶ as in the racing motorbikes.
- Red chassis.
- Double-piston front brake caliper.
- Black gearshift lever and brake pedal.
- Aluminum sprocket.