Beta launches the new EVO Factory MY 2020 on the market.
The Tuscan manufacturer’s extensive experience and know-how have allowed them to develop a bike with an unrivaled chassis and engine, ensuring only the highest levels of performance. Compared to the standard version – which has already introduced numerous design/ergonomic improvements this year – the Factory version adds a whole series of components that make it battle-ready come competition time.
The EVO Factory MY 2020 has four engine options: three 2-stroke versions (125, 250 and 300 cc) and one 4-stroke version (300 cc). This means riders are free to choose the bike that best suits their riding style and so make the most of their individual performance.
Factory version engines differ from standard version power units as follows:
- Black magnesium casings: a more appealing look and greater weight savings to help create an even more agile ride.
- Titanium manifold (with conical cylinder connector – 125 cc only): boosts performance and reduces weight.
- Profiled clutch discs: ensure clutch precision under all riding conditions.
- Cylinder with optimized timing charts: brings out the full racing character of the engine without affecting user-friendliness.
- Cylinder head with specially designed volume and squish (300 cc only): for a further performance boost; what’s more, the red paintwork enhances the ‘factory’ character of this bike.
- Optimized control unit mappings: ensure excellent low-rev handling without compromising mid-high rev performance.
- Black anodized engine oil plugs.